Get The 411 On Virtual Crops! Posted on February 16, 2018 by Creative Memories
What supplies should you bring to a Virtual Crop? How many photos should you print? What prizes can you win? Oh yeah, and what is a Virtual Crop and how do you participate? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together the 411 on Virtual Crops so you’ll be prepared for when the festivities begin!
What Is A Virtual Crop?
A Virtual Crop is an online scrapbooking event where we give participants “challenges” to complete, and when you complete them and share them with us on the Facebook Event Page , you will be eligible to win prizes!
What Supplies Should I Prep?
Lots of photos! Scrapbooking supplies we recommend include the Custom Cutting System , Original Border Maker System , 12-inch Straight Trimmer and Tape Runner . Remember if you’re shopping at Creative Memories use ME as your advisor. I do have these items on my website to Order just click Shop Creative Memories .
What Are Examples Of “Challenges”?
Most challenges are single-page layouts, some are two-page spreads and some are cards. We will post a sketch, and then you get to create it!
How Do I “Read” A Sketch?Look for guidelines of where to place photos in a specific overall layout. Refer to the example below of a sketch on the left and the finished layout on the right.
What Are Examples Of Prizes and How Are They Awarded?Prizes are Creative Memories products! We’ve been known to award Punches, Paper Packs, Embellishments, Cardstock, Album Covers and more. We award the prizes randomly, but we make sure that all the challenge requirements have been met first.
How Do I Participate?
Follow the simple instructions below or view step-by-step instructions.
- RSVP on the Facebook Event Page prior to the event (the sooner, the better!).
- At start time, log in to the Facebook Event Page. There will be a link for a challenge in the Facebook Event “Discussion” tab.
- Click the link for the challenge, which will take you here – to our blog (HINT: If you’ve subscribed to the blog already, the challenges will be emailed to you directly as all other blog posts are and you can skip this step). The challenge instructions will be posted here on the blog.
- Complete the challenge.
- Take a picture of your completed challenge and post it on our Facebook Event Page. Continue to refresh the Event Page to see projects submitted by others.
- Admire everyone’s finished masterpieces, and hopefully you win a prize!