Taste of Home Recipe
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 c spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 bonelss skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese lengthwise down the center of each.
- Place ham widthwise over dough. Arrange chicken in center of each rectangle. Wrap ham around chicken.
- At each long end, pinch dough together around chicken forming points.
- Bake at 375˚ for 15 mins. Tope with Swiss cheese, baking 5 mins longer or until cheese is melted and pastry is golden brown.