Submitted by James Burrow
- One chicken cooked and deboned
- One can cream of mushroom soup
- One can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce sour cream
- 1 tablespoon diced green chili peppers
- One medium onion, diced
- One dozen corn tortillas, soften
- 1 pound braided Monterey Jack cheese (may use cheddar or mozzarella)
- Mix chicken soup, mushroom soup, sour cream, green chilies, onions and chicken.
- Layer tortillas in a large casserole dish, alternating with sauce and tortillas.
- Top layer needs to be sauce
- Top with grated cheese
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350° until cheese is melted
Serves 5 to 8 people