- Six boneless skinless chicken breasthalves
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Six green onions,chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Additional chopped green onions, optional
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in 1 tablespoon butter and oil over medium heat. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken; keep warm
- In the same skillet, sauté onions until tender reduce heat to medium
- Add paprika and remaining butter; heat until butter is melted.
- Stir in the cream, salt and pepper; cook and stir until sauce is thickened about four minutes.
- Serve with chicken over rice.
- Garnish with onions if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”