- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c chopped green onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 1/2 oz can chile beans, in sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg corn muffin mix (I use Jiffy)
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3/4 c barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and stir beef, pepper and onion until beef is cooked; drain
- Stir in beans, barbeque sauce and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour into 9" square pan.
- Prepare muffin mix according to pkg directions; stir in corn.
- Spoon over meat mixture.
- Bake 30 mins or until golden Brown