- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- One medium onion, chopped
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One package (19 oz) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 C. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 C minced fresh basil or 3 tsp dried basil
- In a large skillet cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer peak; drain,
- Meanwhile in a Dutch oven, cook pasta and vegetables in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes or until pasta is floating and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Add to skillet; mix well.
- Pour sauce over top. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with basil; toss to coat.
Yield 6 servings
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”