- 5 to 6 porkchops
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 20 oz can peach havles, drained; reserve juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Lightly brown pork chops on both sides in sauce pan; drain. Arrange in slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Play drained peach halves on top of pork chops.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup peach syrup and vinegar; pour over peaches and porkchops.
- Cover; cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”