- 1 pound Ground beef
- One medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas, (10 inches), warmed
- 6 pieces string cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350˚. In a large skillet, cook and crumbled beef with pepper and onion over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes; drain. stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni, and oregano.
- Spoon 1/2 cup mixture across center of each tortilla, top with a piece of string cheese. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet, seam side down, bake until heated through about 10 minutes