- l 1 pkg (10.8 oz) frozen broccoli, carrot and sugar snaps peas
- 3/4 C reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 C teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 C shredded chicken
- 1 pkg (8.8 oz) tick rice noodles
- 3 green onions, thinkly sliced
- additional chicken broth (optional)
- Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions
- Place broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, pepper and cayenne in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Stir in chicken; heat through. Stir in vegetables.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and immediately add to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, moisten with additional broth.
- Serve immediately; Enjoy
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here .”