I saw this recipe on Facebook and since I love strawberries and cake win-win situation. Definitely going to make this!
This recipe and more recipes can be found at Julie's Eats and Treats
Julie has this to say about this recipe "Strawberry upside down cake--Delicious upside down cake that starts with a box cake mix and is infused with fresh strawberries! This is perfect for entertaining guests or just because you want something sweet! So anyone can make it!"
- 2 cups fresh strawberries crushed
- 2 3 ounce strawberry Jell-O's
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Strawberry cake mix ingredients and ingredients to prepare cake mix
- Cool Whip
- Take your 2 cups of strawberries and crush them with a fork. Pour into a greased 9 x 13" cake pan. Sprinkle strawberry Jell-O over the top of the strawberries. Then sprinkle the marshmallows over the Jell-O.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour over the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes or until cake test done. Let stand for about 15 minutes and then run a knife around the outside of the cake. Flip onto a serving tray. Refrigerate.
- Serve with cool whip.