Disney Travel News
The Florida Resident Seasonal Flex Ticket is available for use most days through Feb. 29, 2020 (see block-out dates below) at the following rates:
- 3-Day Ticket – $249 plus tax ($83 per day, plus tax)
- 4-Day Ticket – $269 plus tax ($68 per day, plus tax)
Please be aware that the following block out dates apply: Nov. 21-28, 2019, Dec. 18, 2019 through Jan. 2, 2020. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days.
This fall, there are so many exciting and new experiences at Walt Disney World®Resort for Florida Residents to explore. They can …
- Celebrate at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, now through Nov. 23, featuring over 30 individual marketplaces and the Eat to the Beat Concert Series nightly through Nov. 19.
- Live their own adventure at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®at the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! Plus, experience Toy Story Land, Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, and more.
- Visit Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®Theme Park and fly a banshee on the awe-inspiring Avatar Flight of Passage.
- Plus, ride some of their favorite attractions at Magic Kingdom®Park including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the Haunted Mansion.
Tickets and any options must be purchased through December 17, 2019 and used by February 29, 2020. Ticket valid September 5 to November 20, 2019, November 29 through December 17, 2019 and January 3 through February 29, 2020. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days. Proof of Florida residency required. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner