Disney Travel News
Your can NOW “fall into fun” like never before at Walt Disney World® Resort with a new ticket offer. With the “Mid-Day Magic Ticket,” Guests can enjoy admission after 12 p.m. to one theme park per day. 2-, 3- and 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available for start dates on or before Dec. 15, 2019.
- 2-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 2-day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available from $88 per day plus tax (from $176 total plus tax) and expire four (4) days after the selected start date.
- 3-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission to after 12 p.m. 3-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $84 per day plus tax (from $252 total plus tax) and expire five (5) days after the selected start date.
- 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12 p.m. 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $79 per day plus tax (from $316 total plus tax) and expire seven (7) days after the selected start date.
This is the first time Disney is offering a late-entry ticket with special pricing that allows you to enter our theme parks starting at noon and enjoy the day and evening. This option works best for Guests who are looking for an opportunity to start their morning at a leisurely pace, to enjoy other early-morning activities (golf, pool, etc.), or to travel from their accommodations.
With these tickets, the magic starts at noon as you will receive admission to one theme park per day after 12 p.m. Additionally, you can secure afternoon and evening FastPass+ to select attractions, entertainment and Character Greets up to 30 days in advance. You can enjoy new seasonal excitement, including new sips and savors at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the holiday Hoopla Dance Party in DinoLand U.S.A at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park starting Nov. 8.
If you are staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels, the date-based ticket product is still the best option, giving you the flexibility and opportunity to experience all the magic that our theme parks have to offer, including the morning Extra Magic Hour benefit.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner