Disney Travel News
The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival is currently taking place at Walt Disney World ®Resort through June 3, 2019, with a wide selection of delectable bites at outdoor kitchens and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries blooming around the park.
New in 2019, the festival’s Garden Rocks Concert Series expanded to seven days a week, with a total of 270 concerts spanning multiple genres over the course of the 90-day event.
We’re excited to share the remaining rocking line-up for the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series!
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) “I Ran (So Far Away)”
- May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Heard It in a Love Song”
- May 12-13: The Lovin’ Spoonful “Summer in the City”
- May 14-15: Richard Marx (New to Garden Rocks) “Right Here Waiting”
- May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
- May 22-23: War (NEW) “Why Can’t We Be Friends”
- May 24-27: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
- June 2-3 – Eddie Palmieri (NEW), “Vamanos Pa’l Monte”
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission. You can enjoy guaranteed concert seating by reserving a Garden Rocks Dining Package and enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner