Disney Travel News
1. It’s the perfect option for a land and sea vacation. A short cruise aboard the Disney Dream is best when combined with a visit to our Parks. The Disney Dream departs from Port Canaveral, Florida, less than an hour drive from Walt Disney World® Resort, so you can easily extend their 3- or 4-night cruise into a weeklong Disney vacation.
2. All Disney Dream cruises visit our dreamy private island. The views on Castaway Cay are like something out of a movie, with pristine white-sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. The best part is that this sliver of paradise is fitted with everything your need for a day at the beach, including lounge chairs, umbrellas, hammocks, water activities and an all-you-care-to-eat lunch buffet.
3. You will be enchanted by a tale as old as time. In a whole new way. Exclusively on the Disney Dream, “Beauty and the Beast” is the newest Disney Cruise Line musical to hit the stage aboard our ships. The production was developed by a team of talented Broadway artists who adapted the story for the stage with innovative puppetry, cutting-edge theatrical design and breakthrough story-telling techniques.
4. Everyone in the family will be entertained. Like all Disney ships, the Disney Dream has venues and activities designed specifically for each member of the family. While the kids are piloting the Millennium Falcon and making new friends in the youth spaces, the grown-ups can live it up in The District – a playground just for adults in the evenings. Of course, there’s a ton for the family to do together, too, like our deck parties, live shows and the thrilling AquaDuck water coaster.
5. There are plenty of ways for you to treat themselves. Whether you indulge in fine dining at Remy and Palo, a luxurious treatment at Senses Spa or a decadent dessert at Vanellope’s, you can spoil yourself and your loved ones all day long. To surprise the kids with something extra-special, book an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a princess, knight or pirate makeover so they can feel like the royalty they truly are!
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner