Disney Travel News
This Halloween season, you can have a frightful fun time at the new Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure ® park.
Big kids, little kids (and kids at heart!) will be treated to exclusive new experiences and entertainment, including the debut of “World of Color” nighttime spectacular – “Villainous!”
Plan ahead and get ready for thrilling surprises during this separately ticketed party. Check out these “must-do” experiences for young adults:
- “ Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show exclusive to Oogie Boogie Bash tells the twisted tale of a young girl (and all-new character) named Shelley Marie. In “Villainous!,” Shelley has a decision to make about her Halloween costume for this year, and finds herself wondering if she could really be as strong and unique as some of her favorite Disney villains, including The Queen, Ursula, Dr Facilier, Hades, Jafar and Maleficent. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows guests that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – Transformed into a wondrous and ethereal world of Disney villains unlike anything seen before, Redwood Creek will be full of tricks. This dreamlike environment will be complete with lighting, projections, sounds and special effects. Your clients will experience a series of scenes, each creating a hauntingly beautiful dream-space.
- Immersive Treat Trails – Your clients can team up with their pals and head out to explore the new, wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park. They may find themselves face-to-face with the Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” or even Oogie Boogie himself! Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for all guests to enjoy.
- DescenDANCE Party – Head to the Backlot area of Hollywood Land for a pulsing, new party inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from Disney Channel. A spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three “Descendants” movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors. Your clients can stick around after as the Backlot DJ continues to spin tunes, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night. Be sure your clients catch “Descendants 3” this August on Disney Channel.
Lastly, it wouldn’t be a Halloween bash without dressing up! Everyone is encouraged to dress in costume for the occasion.
Oogie Boogie Bash is only offered on 20 select nights this fall, starting Sept. 17.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner