Disney Travel News
Young princesses and knights can step into their own fairytale at a “grand” new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, now open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa! The location offers guests age 3-12 magical transformations from their own Fairy Godmothers-in-Training at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Joining the existing Biddidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney Springs®, the latest enchanted boutique at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a great option for Guests looking to dress up before visiting Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or enjoying a delightful buffet at 1900 Park Fare. Plus, a Disney PhotoPass Studio has also recently opened at the resort, providing you the opportunity to capture picture-perfect royal portraits in front of a traditional backdrop.
In addition to the recently-opened boutique, all Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations have introduced special new merchandise including a spirit jersey, Minnie Mouse Ear headband, MagicBand and accessories, available to add to any transformation package.
Young princesses can also choose from four new hairstyles inspired by modern royalty with customizable options including braids, bows and flower halos. Take a look at the video below for examples of the new styles:
- Enchanted – Hair is styled in a bun or messy bun hairpiece and includes choice of princess bow or shining tiara.
- Fantasy – Hair is swept back into a bun, covered with a curly hairpiece and topped with a coordinating flower halo.
- Royal Braid – Hair is styled in a bun and accessorized with an attached Royal Braid. A princess bow completes this look fit for royalty!
- Pixie Magic – Add a colorful touch to this hairstyle with an elegant ponytail and matching flower halo.
As always, a variety of transformations are available and may include hairstylng, nail polish, accessories, gowns and more depending on the package you choose.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner