By Disney Destinations March 12, 2019
During this event, you will be able to join representatives from each of the wineries, including Disney Legend Kurt Russell, Producer of GoGi Wines, as they share their stories, recipes, and history of winemaking alongside their personal Disney experiences. Representatives include:
- Chappellet Vineyard - Jay James, Master Sommelier and Director of Sales
- Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard - Tim Snider, President of Fess Parker Winery and Vineyard
- Frank Family Vineyards - Elizabeth Parenteau, Southeast Sales Manager
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines – Disney Legend Kurt Russell, Producer of GoGi Wines and Jami Russell Way, COO of GoGi wines
- MacMurray Estate Vineyards - Kate MacMurray, Spokesperson and daughter of winery founder and Disney Legend Fred MacMurray
- Silverado Vineyards - Jon Emmerich, Winemaker of Silverado Vineyards
- Skywalker Vineyards - Tom Johnson, General Manager- Skywalker Ranch and Vineyards
Disney Family of Wines features a carefully crafted list of wines featuring vineyards from all over. Each of these vineyards has its own special tie to Disney’s past, present, and future. The wines can be found at many restaurants throughout our parks and resorts, such as Carthay Circle Restaurant and Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure® Park or the Grand Floridian Café and Be Our Guest Restaurant at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
This package includes 3-days/2-nights:
- 2-night stay at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Main Tower – Lake View on the nights of May 17 and May 18, 2019
- 4 interactive and specially curated workshops hosted by winery representatives and culinary experts
Sample Itinerary – Subject to change without notice:
- May 17
- Evening – Welcome Reception
- May 18
- Mid-Morning – Workshop 1
- Luncheon Experience – Disney Storytelling
- Mid-Afternoon – Workshop 2
- May 19
- Mid-Morning – Workshop 3
- Luncheon Experience – Culinary Adventure
- Mid-Morning – Workshop 4
- Late Afternoon – Farewell Reception
The cost is $2,950 per person, based on adult double occupancy. Space is limited!
The number of packages available for this offer is limited. Package is available to guests age 21 and older with valid proof of age. Theme park admission is not required to attend events and is not included in this package. Cannot be combined with any other discount of promotion. Package and package components are nontransferable.
This package is non-refundable for cancellations made 29 days or less prior to arrival or for no-shows.
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner