- MUSIC you'll love: "Garden Rocks" concert series at the America Gardens Theatre. You can enjoy this concert each night of the Festival. To see who's performing FreshEpcot.com. There's also a Garden Rocks dining package, email me
- FOOD you'll love: Outdoor kitchens return with menus that say SPRING! There are plans to add 3 new kitchens. Look for the new citrus-inspired Outdoor kitchen. For your sweet tooth head over to Test Track and next to it is Taste Track where you can try Croissant donuts.
- PLAY TIME kids will love: Theres two new play areas where kids can work off energy. There's lots of room to run and climb. There's a musical maze filled with instruments.
- SCAVENGER HUNT you'll love: you'll be looking for Spike the Bee, the character who bugged Donald Duce. All you do is purchase a map, spot Spike hidden throughout Wold Showcase and turn the map in for a prize.
- BEHIND THE SEEDS TOUR you'll love: you'll need a separate ticket to for the one hour walking tour which takes you backstage to watch the horticulturists and arborists at work.
- TOPIARIES you'll love: Look for Kermit the Frog on a bicycle
- SHOPPING you'll love: merchandise from plants and garden decor to clothes. Don't forget to shop for new Spike the Bee products and the Orange Bird Souvenir
I know you want to enjoy tunes, treats, tours and more at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, March 6 to June 3, I can help with you with this magical adventure: