- The international restaurants of World Showcase offer some of the best dining on the property. Since many of them are very popular, its a good idea to arrange advance reservation for all table-service restaurants, however it's important to know that some tables may be available for same-day seating. To make arrangements head to Guest Relations first thing in the morning orvisit mydisneyexperience.com
- Don't miss the idea of an early seating if you can get it a 5 PM dinner may not only be welcome but may provide an opportunity to spend time enjoying the pleasant more temperate evening hours at Epcot's World Showcase.
- Lunch provides guests with another chance to enjoy the most popular Epcot restaurants. it also has an additional appeal: With reservations for 1 PM, it's possible to spend some of the busiest hours in the park consuming a pleasant meal while other visitors wait in some of the longest lines of the day.
- If you aren't able to get reservations for a meal don't despair. there are satisfying alternatives to a traditional sit-down restaurant. Tutto Gusto (an Italian Wine Bar) and Spice Road Table (in Morocco) both offer small plates and full-service (Spice Road Table accepts reservation but can usually accommodate walk-ins. Japan has Katsura Grill good for sushi and chicken curry. Sample Mexican lunch specialities at La Cantina. Try the smoked salmon sandwiches at Kringle Bakeri og Kafe in Norway, the fish and chips in the United Kingdom or Germany's bratwurst sandwiches. Last but certainly not least, sample the heavenly offerings of France's Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie.
- Cravings for fast foods will be satisfied at the Electric Umbrella in Innoventions and at the Liberty Inn in the American Adventure. Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion offers a bit of everything. However can be extremely congested at meal time rush hours.
- The most unadventurous eaters can still find something pleasing-- even in the most exotic restaurants of World Showcase. If you're undecided, ask at Guest Relations to see a booklet describing the menu. keep in mind that most restaurants have menus for kids.
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner