Let me book you a vacation for this spring for the Food and Wine Festival, happening March 1 to April 23. There's new flavors and entertainment being served for your pleasure. "The festival is all about paying tribute to what make the state so dynamic." says Gary Maggetti, GM, Disney California Adventure Park.
Things to know or experience:
- 2 new Marketplaces serving yummy samplings of cuisine inspired by California. There's more than a dozen marketplaces to check out
- Sample California crafted beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks at the marketplaces.
- Musical groups perform every evening on the Palisades State at Paradise Garden Park. There's also culinary seminars and celebrity chef demonstrations. Note: demos are a separate ticketed events and fill up fast.
- Chef hats are given to very child who walks through the turnstile and there's a Junior Chef program hosted by Chef Goofy.
- You can now purchase a Sip & Savor Pass for the first time ever to non-Annual passholders. Using the pass, you can enjoy a variety of selections of food or non-alcoholic beverages at the marketplaces.