Disney Travel News
Our culinary teams have been working hard to put together a brand-new guide to Plant-Based Cuisine at Magic Kingdom Park. If you are looking for vegetarian and vegan-friendly offerings throughout the park, you’ll find them all listed in this handy guide. Guests can find it at most major food and beverage locations throughout the park and at Guest Relations. The guide will also be updated seasonally, so you can be sure to have the latest info every time you visit the park!
The Lunching Pad
Mickey Celebration Donut – yeast donut with a choice of strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate frosting with sprinkles
Pinocchio Village Haus
Tangled Éclair – éclair filled with dulce de leche and topped with white chocolate cream, sugar flowers, and a chocolate frying pan
Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae – soft-serve ice cream topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, edible cookie dough, and a chocolate Minnie bow
Mickey and Pals Waffle Wafer Toppers
You will be able to find special waffle wafer toppers at various locations throughout the park featuring some favorite Disney pals.
- Mickey, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor – served with a single-scoop ice cream cup or cone
- Minnie, Storybook Treats – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
- Donald, Sunshine Tree Terrace – served with a soft-serve cup
- Daisy, Aloha Isle – served with a soft-serve cup
- Goofy, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
For more information on all of these locations as well as full menus, visit the Walt Disney World® Resort dining page or call 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner