for more Walt Disney World Tips
- First start walking. Begin a semi vigorous walking regimen, aiming to put in an hour or more each day. The further ahead of your trip you can do it, the better. This also gives you the chance to break in new shoes before your feet are really put to the test in the theme parks, and if you can get your family or fellow travelers to join you, everyone will benefit
- Increase your water intake. Two weeks before you're due to leave home start drinking 12 or more 12 ounce glasses of water spread out over the course of the day. Preparing your system in advance, gives your kidneys time to adjust to a bigger load and become more efficient.
- Morning extra magic hours come early, so if you are staying at a Disney resort and want to take advantage of them, get into the habit of waking up early for two weeks before you travel. If you're used to being up by 7 AM for work or school, you're all set. If not, remind yourself it will be worth it when you're not waiting for an hour or more in line for Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest because you got to the park during an extra magic hour morning or by park opening.
- Remember, Magic Kingdom can open as early as 8 AM (which means 7 AM for extra magic hour mornings) during the week between Christmas and New Year's so plan accordingly if you're visiting during that time frame.
- Well you're preparing yourself for the onslaught consider the youngest person in the house. Does your baby or toddler only sleep in the house the silent? Start running the vacuum immediately before and during naptime until the drone becomes commonplace and baby can sleep through it. Then move on to television shows, increasing the volume over the course of a few days. Your little one will be a better equipped for a power nap in the parks, if every day sounds are part of the routine.
- Finally, try to clear your calendar a day or two before your trip so that you can pack your suitcases at a leisurely place peace and get a few early nights. Going into Disney vacation exhausted because you tried to do too much at the last minute is no way to start a high-energy campaign. Allow time to savor the final stretch and then let the magic find you
Let's book a magical vacation:
Request a quote at www.pinktifuloflove.com or
email me at RhondaP@destinationorlandoetc.com or
call me 1-800-291-1584
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
* Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
* Destination Orlando, Etc
* Authorized Disney Vacation Planner