Florida rain showers come and go with such regularity that you could almost set your watch by them, especially during summer months. They’re usually brief, though torrential. Of course, there are times when gray clouds linger longer. Here are some ways to make the most of a soggy day:
- See a movie at Disney Springs AMC theater
- Head for the arcade
- Put your rain gear on and go to Epcot. The pavilions in Future World have a bounty of sheltered diversions. Ponchos are about $10.00 each and keep in mind the crowds at all the parks tend to dwindle a bit during bad weather.
- On rainy days, the Magic Kingdom may offer a splashy character parade in lieu of its usual afternoon processional.
- Swap your shoes for alley friendly footwear at Splitsville, a bowling alley located at Disney Springs West Side.
- Consider taking in an indoor event at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
let's chat at 800-291-1584