Disney Travel News
Current Florida Resident Offers:
- Florida Resident Spring Room Offer*: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights through April 25, 2020 when Guests book by April 25, 2020.
- Florida Resident Sun & Fun Room Offer*: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1-July 9, 2020 when Guests book through July 9, 2020.
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket**: Get a 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 plus tax – valid for admission to one theme park per day! Plus, add a 4 th day for just $20 more plus tax (that’s 4 days for $49 per day plus tax or $195 total plus tax). Valid for admission through June 30, 2020 when purchased by June 27, 2020.
In addition to the above room offers, Guests may also choose to add the Florida Resident Discover Disney ticket to the following Walt Disney World Resort area accommodations to make it a package most nights Jan. 10-June 27, 2020 when they book by June 23, 2020.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Margaritaville Cottages
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and special events and is not included in this offer. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
**All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
For tickets with Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option: Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closure. Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
Let's book a magical vacation:
Request a quote at www.pinktifuloflove.com or
email me at RhondaP@destinationorlandoetc.com or
call me 1-800-291-1584
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
* Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
* Destination Orlando, Etc
* Authorized Disney Vacation Planner