- The hours from 11 AM to 2 PM and again from about 5 PM to 7 PM are the mealtime rush hours in Magic Kingdom restaurants. Try earlier or later whenever possible.
- When a fast food restaurant has more than one station from which to order, don't automatically jump on the nearest queue. instead, inspect them all, because the registers farthest from the entrance may have the shortest lines.
- Table-service restaurants offering full-scale meals maybe less crowded at lunchtime then they are doing traditional dinner hours.
- To avoid queues, eat at a restaurant that offers reservations such as Tony's Town Square, Crystal Palace, or the Plaza Restaurant on Main Street; Adventureland's Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square; Fantasyland's Be Our Guest or Cinderella's Royal Table.
- Consider taking the monorail to the Contemporary, Polynesian or Grand Floridian to have lunch or dinner in a resort restaurant, and then return to the Magic Kingdom after you eat (remember to keep your ticket or MagicBand handy for re-entry to the park).
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner