Disney Travel News
- Saturday, Dec. 21: Exclusive nighttime access to experience Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Plus, you can catch an exclusive showing of the park’s new “Rivers of Light: We Are One” show on Discovery River.
- Sunday, Dec. 22: Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, where you can see the brand-new “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” nighttime spectacular.
- Monday, Dec. 23, or Tuesday, Dec. 24 (one night per reservation): Access to an exclusive reserved viewing area to watch “ Epcot® Forever,” the new nighttime spectacular at Epcot. Plus, each Guest (ages 3 and older) receives a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating locations in the park.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift delivered to your resort hotel room!
The holiday season is a special time at The Most Magical Place on Earth, from snow dancing above along Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom® Park to sumptuous smells wafting out of Holiday Kitchens in Epcot, or new festive décor at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to high-tech projection shows at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. These are just a few of the holiday happenings taking place across all four theme parks, just waiting for you to discover.
The Ultimate Disney Christmas Package now can be booked through Nov. 23, 2019.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner