Disney Travel News
The new Welcome Aboard booklet direct mail piece ...
- Will get you excited about your cruise, allow you to learn about your ship and itinerary and inspire you to begin planning cru ise activities online.
- Is a premium booklet with approximately 10 spreads, which includes reservation details and has different version s based on ship, itinerary and sailing party
- Includes a cut-away map for each ship
- Has stateroom images representative of the category (not the specific stateroom)
- Directs you to contact you with any questions.
Approximately one week after the reserva tion is booked , the Welcome Aboard booklet will be mailed to you. One booklet will be mailed per reservation. Please note, Placeholder reservations will not receive the booklet until their booking is moved onto an actual sail date.
Booklets are sent directly to you when the you provide the address for the primary Guest on the reservation. An alternative address cannot be accommodated. The Welcome Aboard booklet is mailed up to 120 days prior to vacation. For reservations confirmed within 119 days or less, a Welcome Aboard booklet is not generated.
Here is a sample page of the Welcome Aboard Booklet.
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner