Disney Travel News
Staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and other select hotels* have the opportunity to enjoy select attractions in at least one of the four theme parks, before or after regular operating hours, as part of the Extra Magic Hours benefit. There's even more great news: staying at these hotels this fall will have more opportunities to take advantage of this Extra Magic Hours benefit with Extra, Extra Magic Hours at our theme parks!
The Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit will include expanded daily offerings at three of our theme parks, which includes more time to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as other experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom theme parks. Here’s the rundown:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Daily from Sept. 1-Nov. 2, the park will have Extra, Extra Magic Hours from 6-9 a.m., including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, plus Toy Story Land attractions and select other attractions. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences subject to capacity.
(Please note that on Aug. 29-31, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open at 6 a.m. for all Guests. There will not be Extra, Extra Magic Hours on those days.)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park — Extra, Extra Magic Hours will happen daily from Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m., featuring Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park (same as today’s morning Extra Magic Hours offerings).
- Magic Kingdom Park —Extra, Extra Magic Hours will happen daily from Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m., featuring favorite attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (same as today’s morning Extra Magic Hours offerings).
Extra Magic Hours will also continue to be available on select days at Epcot.
If you are visiting this fall, you should know that the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit at the Walt Disney World Resort requires a valid theme park admission and hotel ID. Without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option you must spend the day at the same park where you'd like to enjoy the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Also, not all Walt Disney World attractions are available with the Extra Magic Hours benefit. Park hours and available attractions are subject to change without notice. * Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
May The Fourth Be With You!
- Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
- Destination Orlando, Etc
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner