Disney Travel News
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – For the first time, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will stay open until midnight on New Year’s Eve. You can join the celebration by experiencing favorite attractions throughout the evening and enjoying all the new holiday entertainment and décor across the park. DJs will crank up the party starting at 6:15 p.m. at Discovery Island, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A., and as midnight approaches, Guests can count down to 2020 with special celebratory moments at each DJ location or by experiencing “Tree of Life – Awaken the New Year” on Discovery Island.
- Epcot® – It’s a party throughout Epcot from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m., with unique entertainment including DJ dance parties throughout the park, a “Silent Groove” party in Future World and two showings of the new nighttime fireworks spectacular, “ Epcot Forever.” Catch it at 6:30 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. The later performance will be followed by a countdown and pyrotechnic salute to the New Year.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® – You can ring in the New Year beginning at 7 p.m. with a high energy DJ dance party at Center Stage, leading up to a countdown to midnight and fireworks celebration. You can also enjoy the all-new “Wonderful World of Animation” at 6:05 p.m. and two incredible nighttime spectaculars, with “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at 6:30 p.m. and “ Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” just after midnight.
- Magic Kingdom® Park – You can get a head start on the festivities, with a special New Year’s Eve eve presentation of “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks at 11:50 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 30, 2019, just as Guests can experience it on the 31st. The same show will also be presented at 6:30 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday, for families looking to wrap things up a little earlier. Both nights will also include DJ parties in Frontierland and Tomorrowland.
Let's book a magical vacation:
Request a quote at www.pinktifuloflove.com or
email me at RhondaP@destinationorlandoetc.com or
call me 1-800-291-1584
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
* Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
* Destination Orlando, Etc
* Authorized Disney Vacation Planner