Disney Travel News
From dining inside Beast’s castle at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom® Park and the culinary adventures of World Showcase at EPCOT®, to select table-service restaurants in our Disney Resort hotels, take advantage of a 60-day booking window beginning today, July 7, to plan meals and other experiences.
To help you plan, here are important updates to our food and beverage experience:
- In-Park Dining: Theme park guests will need valid park admission and a reservation for park entry through the new Disney Park Pass system, as well as a dining reservation for in-park, table-service restaurants for the same park on the same date. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
- Disney Resort Hotel Dining: A confirmed dining reservation is required for day guests, and reservations are highly recommended for guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Springs Dining: Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations.
You can also take advantage of the new My Disney Experience mobile check-in feature, which allows them to bypass the line at the podium and check in for dining reservations at select Walt Disney World Resort table-service restaurants on their own mobile devices.
Be sure to also check out https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/ for the latest menus and offerings as we implement wellness, physical distancing and minimized contact for guests at our restaurants.
Let's book a magical vacation:
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
* Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
* Destination Orlando, Etc
* Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
We’re looking forward to welcoming your Clients back to dine in our Walt Disney World Resort restaurants! Be sure to stay connected with Disney Travel News for more Disney dining updates.