- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
As they open these hotels, they are taking a measured and deliberate approach to implement a number of health and safety measures based on guidance from various governmental authorities and health agencies.
In addition, they currently plan to open the following resort hotels to booked Guests on the following dates. Please note, that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other resort hotels if needed.
- July 10 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aug. 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Aug. 24 – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Sept. 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Oct. 1 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Oct. 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Guests with current reservations at impacted Disney Resort hotels can request help with modifying their reservation starting Monday June 22. Reservations for stays in 2021 will begin booking on Wednesday, June 24. Only Guests with a valid theme park ticket or Annual Pass will be able to access the Disney Park Pass reservation system.
Given the current situation, there are some resort hotels and other areas that are not, as of this time, being scheduled for reopening yet. Disney will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more locations when the environment is right to do so.
While these plans may evolve, they will be monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact on the state of Florida as they find the right time to welcome back even more of our Guests and Cast Members.