Disney Travel News
Discovering Disney with Family
- Character Experiences – No matter the age, character experiences are a great way for you to spend time as a family and create everlasting memories! Whether they want to meet Chewbacca at Star Wars: Launch Bay in Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or snap a group selfie with Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater in Magic Kingdom Park®, now’s the perfect time for your Clients to meet all their favorites.
- Shows and Nighttime Spectaculars – From theatrical stage productions to nighttime spectaculars filled with fireworks, Walt Disney World features dazzling sights and sounds for the whole family. You can check out the limited-time spectacular Epcot Forever at Epcot®! Celebrate the past, present and future of Epcot through this dazzling fireworks and special-effects spectacular. Over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, your little ones can sing along with Anna and Elsa at For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.
- Attractions for the Whole Family – The four Parks of Walt Disney World Resort offer a number of attractions for the whole family. On Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park®, explore the Harambe Wildlife Reserve, home to 34 species living in 110 acres of picturesque open plains, shady forest landscapes and rocky wetlands! Plus, with the Discover Disney ticket, visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios on another day to experience Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway after it opens on March 4! When you burst into this cartoon world, there’s only one rule to remember: Anything can happen!
Discover Disney with Friends
- Epcot Festivals – Whether you want to make your way around the world or enjoy some thrills, the seasonal festivals at Epcot are a great way to enjoy time with their friends! From January 17 – February 24, immerse yourself in a celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world, featuring Disney on Broadway concerts and original artwork at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts! And from March 4 through June 1, experience the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Venture to a place where you live out your own adventure when your visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can get your crew together and jump into the cockpit of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Pilot this legendary vehicle together taking the roles of pilot, gunner, and engineer. Then join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance—now open! With friends by their side, you'llface Kylo Ren, legions of stormtroopers, and more!
- Purple Walls, Banshees, and more! – If you are looking for your next Instagram photo, visit the purple wall at Magic Kingdom Park. Guests have found the purple pigment of this wall to make an ideal Instagram background! The purple wall can be found on the right-side of the entrance into Tomorrowland. If you're seeking adventure, visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage! Be in awe as you board your own mountain banshee and embark on this thrilling expedition in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
The 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket is available for $175 plus tax for a limited time ($59 per day, plus tax). The 4-day Discover Disney Ticket is available for $195 plus tax ($49 per day, plus tax). Valid for admission to one Walt Disney World theme park per day, any day through June 30, 2020. This ticket is commissionable.
* Tickets and any options purchased must be used by June 30, 2020. Proof of Florida residency required. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
Let's book a magical vacation:
Request a quote at www.pinktifuloflove.com or
email me at RhondaP@destinationorlandoetc.com or
call me 1-800-291-1584
Remember to pack your mickey mouse ears and always plan your vacation with "The People Who Know Disney"
* Rhonda Pinkerton-Consultant
* Destination Orlando, Etc
* Authorized Disney Vacation Planner