Pattie Donham-Wilkinson for I Love to Create
These Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases will give an elegant and lovely look to any indoor or outdoor celebration. Use these golden vases to hold flowers, utensils, or candy canes for Christmas time. These lovely Mason jar crafts make wonderful gifts for friends and family, and they're even better gifts when you fill them with lovely flowers or candies!
Everyone knows that Mason jar ideas are one of THE DIY crafts of this decade, but just because you are upcycling jars does not mean you have to skip having some class. Just a little bit of gold paint transforms these Mason jar crafts into something you might find at a millionaire’s picnic.
How to Make Mason Jar Vases
- Aleene's® Max Tacky Adhesive™
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint in Gold (15808)
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint in Scarlet Pearl (17205 )
- plastic Paint Tray Palette
- Candlestick(s) holders
- Canning jar(s)
- Clean glass thoroughly and let dry.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive around the top of candlestick. Press jar into adhesive and let dry.
- Apply a thick coat of Scarlet Soft Fabric Paint over candlestick and halfway up the jar. Let dry.
- Apply two thick coats of Metallic Gold Soft Fabric Paint over Scarlet paint. Let dry completely.
For more Crafts with Mason Jars: