“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”
- Unfinished wood birdhouse
- Hardcover, worn out childen's story book
- Staple Gun and Staples
- all sponge brush
- Mod Podge
2. Remove all the pages from inside the book, and set aside; staple gun the book jacket directly onto the roof, one staple on the left and right side of the roof should hold it.
3. Trim the pages of the book to fit along the sides of the bird house; generously use mod lodge to adhere the paper the birdhouse and then over additional glue on top, it will dry clear and create protective coating.
4. Overlap pages on top of pages until the entire house is covered. Let it dry completely.
5. To make it waterproof for outside use, you can add a layer of varnish onto the finished birdhouse.