#TuesdaysTip on productivity
- set big goals for yourself
- Having big-picture goals is great, but it's important to set smaller, consistent goals for yourself that will help you get there.
- multitasking is bad
- Multitasking can stunt your productivity, if you are trying to complete two incompatible tasks together. However, there can be positive ways of multitasking if you pair two complementary tasks together, like listening to a podcast while working out.
- long hours = productivity
- Spending more time on a task does not necessarily mean you are being productive. As a matter of fact, you can complete quality work in shorter periods of time, depending on your focus and stress levels.