- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 pkg (3 oz) bacon bits
- 1 C shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in up sides of a greased 15x10x1" pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tbsp oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 mins.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 mins.
to print recipe:
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here .”