recipe from Delish.com
- 2 lb. butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 4 c. low-sodium vegetable broth, warmed
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. On two large rimmed baking sheets, toss squash with oil, onion, carrots, and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- Bake, tossing occasionally, until squash is caramelized and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Add squash mixture to blender with broth and puree until creamy.
- Drizzle coconut milk over each serving and garnish with cilantro.