Recipe from my Mom's family cookbook | Submitted by Sharron Brown
- 8 pork chops
- 1/2 c apple juice
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1tsp salt
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 lg red apples
- 1/2 c water
- Brown chops in greased skillet.
- Arrange chops in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour apple juice over chops. Sprinkle with raisins and salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins.
- Cover apple slices with brown sugar and cinnamon. Arrange apples around chops.
- Pour water over all and bake 15 mins or more and serve.