- 1 lb boneless kinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 chopped onion1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 C Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp maple-syrup
- Toss chicken in seasonings
- in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute chicken 10 mins.
- Add onion and garlic, cook and stir 5 mins.
- Stir in mustard and syrup; cook and stir until sauce is caramelized and chicken is no longer pink (5-7 mins.)