- 1 lb red potatoes (3-4 med); cut into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp minced thyme or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c chopped oinion
- 3/4 lb smoked kielbasa or polish sausage, cut into 1/4" slices
- 4 c fresh baby spinach
- 5 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-=safe dish. Microwave, covered, on high until the potatoes are tender, 3-4 mins; drain.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, thyme and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; saute the onion and keilbasa until the onion is tender.
- Add potatoes; cook and stir until lightly browned, 3-5 mins. Stir in brown sugar mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2 mins, stirring occasionally Stir in spinach until wilted. Stir in Bacon.