- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 to 3 tbsp water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp canola oriole, divided
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- One med red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches) warmed
- Whisk the first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Toss chicken with garlic salt and pepper. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over med-high heat; Stirfry chicken until no longer pink (3 to 4 minutes); remove from the pan; keep warm.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium high, heat stirfry coleslaw mix, onion and ginger until broccoli is crisp tender (2 to 3 minutes);stir in peanut butter mixture; serve chicken and vegetable mixture in tortillas.