- 1 cup cube fully cooked ham
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet sauté the ham, mushrooms, pepper and onions in butter for 6 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl combine the eggs, milk and salt.
- Remove the ham mixture for skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet; add egg mixture, cook and stir until eggs are slightly set.
- Add ham mixture cook; stir until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
“Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.”