Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
By: Vicki for Crafts Unleashed
If you're looking for a stylish way to accessorize this season, look no further to this Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet project from Consumer Crafts. This is a great diy recycled craft to do with old beads on a cold and rainy afternoon, and are fun crafts for teenage girls. This easy craft jewelry is a fabulous stocking stuffer or last minute gift for a birthday too!
Materials: (shop from Amazon for these supplies, see links below and
- AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE This post contains affiliate links. If you click on my affiliate link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I truly believe in
- Memory Wire Bracelet – Silver
- Memory Wire Bracelet – Gold
- 04651 Pearls Round White – 6mm
- 04323 Pearls Round White – 5mm
- 04322 Pearls Round White – 4mm
- Round Nose Pliers
- Jewelry Glue (optional)
- Take nose pliers and round one end of the wire.
- Put a dab of jewelry glue at the end of the wire to hold the first bead on OR there are also screw on ends for memory wire. Turn the wire and make sure that the ends are smooth and even so that it won’t catch on a sweater.
- Add beads until the wire was full and curl the other end.